Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving

As I sit here on my couch with my feet up (currently on my lesson plan book) and the puppies sleeping in a collective clump, I am looking forward to the break coming up.  School has been a trying experience so far and I do hope with the adjustments I have made, it will go better in weeks to come.  I no longer want to wish for Friday to come, instead I would like to be pleasantly surprised that the week has come to a close and the weekend is already there.

Last night the group here in Kipnuk brought in Sunday playing games.  We were up until 3am (like many weekend nights) and last night we played one of my favorites, "Stone Age".  I have been so blessed to be placed with a group of colleagues who I get along with so well!  We are able to have a good time, with fun conversations over board games (which seems to be a common interest). 

As I come to a close with this short message to all of you, I am ready for the week.  It will be a short week with a long break to recharge my batteries and get geared up for all the loose ends to be tied up by December 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment