Saturday, November 12, 2011

No Goodbyes, See you Soons!

I wrote the following today in a meeting and I thought it was something more people would like to hear...

Chapter 3: No Goodbyes, See You Soons!

The month of July was filled with checklists and plans to fulfill.  Much of my time was spent with friends and family who I would not be seeing again until December.  This adventure is the only time I have fully been away from my physical support system.  I knew I would be ok and I would make it just fine.  My parents and siblings did well with raising a strong and sensible person.  At 30, this is one of the tests in my life, survival while meeting ALL new people.  My support will always be there, so I made sure while seeing people for the last time in July, there were no goodbyes.  Goodbye is when people will not be seen again, so I said, "see you soon", as in see you as soon as I get back.  You are important to me, you are in my life for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment